Really Infallible Project Management Professional Exam Dumps: Simply Try and Pass Pass Project Management Professional Exams For Sure
Don't miss your chance to become one of Project Management Professional professionals
- 4500+ IT certification exams, all PMI exams, including Project Management Professional
- Revolutionary Testing Engine: Practice and Virtual Exam Modules (Gold Package Only)
- Real exam questions and answers –confirmed and guaranteed
- Quality Study Guide (PDF format) for convenient self-study on the go
- All our exams and labs are updated daily
- Customized lab simulation and questions
- 24/7 customer service: dedicated email and chat support
- Secure payment gateway and smooth website for a great shopping experience
See what each of the Package Offer
Silver Package(PDF only)
Gold Package(PDF + Testing Engine)
Unlimited access to 4500+ Exams
PDF Questions & AnswersConvenient, easy to study, Printable PDF study material, Learn on go.
100% Money Back GuaranteeBe sure of Guaranteed Pas Scores with BrainDumps materials, with a proven 99,3% Pass rate
Regular & Frequent Updates for ExamGet hold of Updated Exam Materials Every time you download the PDF of any Exam Questions Without Any Extra Cost.
Real Exam Questions With Correct AnswersExact Exam Questions with Correct Answers, verified by Experts with years of Experience in IT Field.
Comprehensive Testing EngineCustomizable & Advanced Testing Engine which creates a real exam simulation enviroment to prepare you for Success.
Unlimited Practice Exam Re-takesPractice Until you get it right. With options to Highlight missed questions, you can analyse your mistakes and prepare for Ultimate Success.
Submit & Edit NotesCreate Notes for Any Questions. When and Where Needed, edit them or delete them if needed.
Download Free Exam Simulator Demo
Experience BrainDumps exam testing engine for yourself. After you've selected a vendor and an exam and submitted your email, your download will start automatically.
- Customizable, interactive testing engine
- Simulates real exam environment
- Instant download
Choose an exam to sample:
* Our demo shows only a few questions from your selected exam for evaluating purposes
The Project Management Institute is a world-leading non-profitable association for project management ever since 1969, with almost 3 million members. The PMI’s Project Management Professional is a globally recognized certification for project managers. It states that the individual has the required knowledge and experience to successfully direct and manage a project from start to end and achieve maximum results.
Who can do this certification
As it is a certification for project managers, usually most people who opt to take the exam are either already in managerial positions, or wish to re-enter such a position, by certifying their skills. However not anyone can take the exam, and some experience in the line of project managing is required, even as a prerequisite.
This exam is generally a nice thing to have. Besides featuring generally increased marketability to employers along with higher salary, the exam certifies high-level managerial skills, making you an ideal candidate for high-level project manager titles. Also, the exam will provide increased credibility and renown to both the holder and the company he works at, so some company CEOs may have all project managers take the accreditation.
The certification has only one exam not otherwise described. The exam can be taken in the default Computer-based format, or the Paper-based format, however certain restrictions apply when it comes to the paper-based format.
As prerequisites the candidate must have
- either a high-school diploma or equivalent second degree diploma, along with 5 years of experience, meaning 7,5k hours leading or directing projects and another 35 hours spent in managerial education;
- or a bachelor degree, or equivalent with at least 3 years of experience in the line of work, meaning 4.5k hours leading or directing projects and 35 hours of managerial education;
The exam is usually computer-based (paper-based is also available under certain limitations and regulations), lasting for a maximum of 4 hours. There are no scheduled breaks but the candidates are of course allowed to take one out of their own time. There are an optional tutorial before and survey after the exam, both of which are not included in those 4 hours.
There are 200 questions on the exam, 25 of which are not scored. Those questions are used for testing out new question types for future exams and have no impact whatsoever on the exam in which they are put. The unscored questions are not marked, and they are randomly scattered amongst the scored questions.
The topics of the questions relate to the steps of planning and managing a project and are as follows:
- Monitoring and Controlling25%
The exam is only in English, however, non-native speaker can opt to have a language aide for the following languages at no additional cost: Arabic; Hebrew; Brazilian Portuguese; Italian; Chinese (Simplified); Japanese; Chinese (Traditional); Korean; French; Russian; German; Spanish; Turkish.
Validity of certification
The certification must be maintained by a 3 year program in which you must hold 60 PDUs by the time the 3-year cycle ends.
Steps involved in taking the certification
- Obtain required experience and diploma specified in the pre-requirements
- Enter and complete the registration process.(you must complete it within 90 days of starting it)
- Pay for the exam
- Send any audit materials
- Gain eligibility to take the exam for one year, and be able to retake it at most 3 times.
- Take the exam
- Enter the 3-year cycle process to maintain your accreditation valid (in case you fail to have 60 PDUs at the end of that 3 year cycle you will lose the certification.)
The job of a project manager isn’t an easy one, I’ll tell you that. It is quite hard, and not mattering if it is a tiny project or a big project, any project is hard to manage and lead. But someone has to do it. Someone has to have the needed knowledge and skill to lead a project from start to finish, ensuring continuity in quality, performance and schedule. And let me tell you, if that someone doesn’t hold a valid PMP I won’t believe it. The Project Managing Professional certification issued by the PMI offers the complete package of experience, training and continued accreditation that you expect from a truly capable project manager, especially for big projects. These kind of exams tend to take themselves very seriously, and those types are not passed by any fluke or change. You really got to know your stuff to get one.
Gheorghe Pasatu, Aris Electronic